Spill Response & Training Centre
Oil spills Response Services: Prompt to respond
Fairdeal’s environmental services offers deslopping and an Oil Spill Response and Training Centre (OSRTC). The OSRTC offers services to combat accidental spills and undertakes training and education to avoid spills in storage terminals. Deslopping and oil spill response services have remained integral functions of Fairdeal. The oil spills response services have received proper infrastructure over the years, including fleet and well-trained and experienced employees. We are proud that OSRTC is currently the largest independent private oil spill response centre in the UAE. Established in 1985, OSRTC is widely recognized and utilized by fleet owners/managers, port authorities, power and water desalination plants and oil terminal operators.
Our oil spill response services is licensed by the emirates of Fujairah, Sharjah and Dubai, and operates within the entire UAE waters as approved by local port and terminal authorities and municipalities. We are also recognized by correspondents of major P&I clubs for fighting spillage from vessels and at terminals.
The system and infrastructure underwent various improvements, certifications and approvals. Our OSRTC has received Integrated Management Systems certifications – ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OSHA ISO 18001:2015 – from Bureau Veritas S.A. The recognition from MEMAC, a regional environmental body, is a testimony to our services offered since 1985.
Fairdeal OSRTC has gained a wealth of experience in the field of oil spill response and in the supply of related means and equipment. It has gained the expertise through our skilled personnel, who are trained and certified and who have been involved successfully in major oil spills and many incidents within the Arabian Gulf waters.
Competent to offer
- ANNUAL RETAINER CONTRACTS: Providing annual retainer contracts to: Oil Companies, Shipping Companies, Oil Terminals & Desalination plants within UAE.
- Providing hands-on oil spill response exercises to the organizations who have signed retainer agreements.
- SHIPS HULL CLEANING: Ship side cleaning of ships hull of oil contamination occurred either from over flow or from sea oil contamination.
- SPILL CLEANING: Oil spills removal from onshore and offshore.
- TRAINING: HNS (hazardous noxious substances) & oil spill response accredited courses IMO Level: I, II & III
- CONSULTANCY: Consultancy on setting up oil spill response centres.
- SUPPLY: Recommend, supply proper means and equipment.
- CLAIMS HANDLING: Share own experience in claims handling based on objective evidence.
- SPILL MANAGEMENT: Oil & HNS spill response management.
- CONTINGENCY PLANNING: Facilities contingency planning.
- CUSTOMISED DRILLS: Customized hands-on oil spill response exercises.
- DESALINATION PLANTS PROTECTION: Dedicated projects for permanent protection of desalination & power production plants intakes.
- TUGS CONVERSION: Customised projects including conversion of tugs to oil spill response vessels.
- HANDLING RECOVERED OIL: The only contractor dedicated to handle recovered oil from spill incidents.
To see More . . .
Mr. Abdala El Suleiman
+971 50 629 1138
+971 9201 4100
Mobile Number (on Duty):
+971 50 834 4589
Oil Spill Emergency Hotline:
+971 9201 4199