HNS Spill Response Services and Training
HNS Spill Response Centre
Fairdeal Marine Services is proud to have been engaged with response activities, widely supported by marine industry, since 1985. The largest independent private Spill Response Services has now added Hazardous and Noxious Substances (HNS) response services to their portfolio.
FAIRDEAL’s OSRC has an experience of more than 25 years in the field of oil spill response services and supply of related means and equipment. It has gained the expertise through skilled personnel trained and certified who have been involved successfully in major oil spills and many incidents within the GCC waters. This expertise is now extended to cover HNS response services.
HNS Spill Response Services licensed by: Fujairah Emirate, Sharjah Emirate & Dubai Emirate and operates within the entire UAE waters as approved by local port authorities & Municipalities.
While our services are focused on our marine clients, we also offer HNS response services to any client who imports, exports, stores or transports HNS by sea, road, rail and air.
Fairdeal Marine Services’ HNS response services are recognized and registered with the Regional Organisation for Protection of the Marine Environment (ROPME)’s Marine Emergency Mutual Aid Centre (MEMAC) headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The main activities of HNS Spill Response Centre:
- Providing annual retainer contracts for HNS spill response services to: Oil & Petro-chemical Companies, Shipping, Companies, Terminals & tank-farms plants within UAE
- Conduct HNS spill response training to IMO OPRC HNS Manager and Operational Levels using IMO & MEMAC consultants
- Deliver customized bespoke HNS response awareness courses
- Provide HNS consultancy services
- Provide consultancy for HNS spill response
- Provide HNS Contingency Planning
- Customized hands-on HNS spill response exercises
Our Spill Response Services are fully certified for IMS ISO 9001:2015, ISO 140001:2015 & OHSAS 180001:2007 by BV.
+971 50 6291138
+971 9201 4100
Mobile Number (on Duty):
+971 50 834 4589
HNS Spill Emergency Hotline:
+971 9201 4199